| ||   |
- The Bethlehem Porcupine ® Processor
- For drying, cooling, heating. sterilizing, reacting or low-temperature calcining. Cylindrical, recycle or "U"-trough. Utilizes a unique hollow cut-flight agitator. Shortens heat transfer path. Provides "folding action" within the process mass.
- Bethlehem’s Thermal Disc ® Processor
- Compact, modular design-with hollow disc assemblies-provides efficient internal recycling for economical Cooling, Drying, Heating, Calcining and Sterilizing.
- Direct/Indirect Fired Calciner
- For heat treatment of powders or granular solids by direct or indirect fired horizontal rotary calcining retorts designed for operating temperatures up to 1,500ºC.
- Chill Roll Flakers
- Provides the highest flaking capacity per square foot of surface area. Chill roll feed box accepts high temperature melt mix from any high intensity kneader.
- Drum Flakers
- Converts materials from the molten or liquid state to solid, easily handled flakes in a single operation.
- Drum Dryer:
- Steam heated drums provide high thermal efficiency in removing water/solvents from a wide range of solutions, slurries and suspensions.
- Rotary Louvre Dryer System:
- Material passes through a rotating cylinder with a current of tempered air. Louvres give intimate contact between product and drying/cooling air stream. Can be configured for multi-stage drying, or drying and cooling.
- Rotary Dryers & Cooler System:
- Material passes through a rotating cylinder through which also passes a current of hot air. Lifters or flights fitted to the internal surface of the cylinder lift and cascade the material through the hot air stream.