| ||   |
- Rotary Dryers & Cooler System:
- Material passes through a rotating cylinder through which also passes a current of hot air. Lifters or flights fitted to the internal surface of the cylinder lift and cascade the material through the hot air stream.
- Capable of handling large tonnage throughputs and built to withstand the rigours of 24 hour per day, 365 day per year operation with minimum dovvntime.
- Careful design and sizing of equipment to match process requirements coupled with the latest control technology, offers optimum utilization of energy input.
- Carbon, stainless, or other alloy steel plate
- Air Heater:
- Direct: oil or gas fired, or Indirect: steam to air.
- Standard Sizes:
- Rotary Dryers are available in a range of standard diameters from 600mm to 4,500mm.