| ||   |
- Rotary Louvre Dryer System:
- Material passes through a rotating cylinder with a current of tempered air. Louvres give intimate contact between product and drying/cooling air stream. Can be configured for multi-stage drying, or drying and cooling.
- Material of Construction:
- Carbon steel, stainless steel or custom alloy steel plate.
- Sugar processing, animal feed, chemicals, foods, minerals, industrial and domestic waste.
- Significantly greater than a conventional rotary cascade dryer because of intimate contact between air and the material being dried, therefore, less product breakdown occurs.
- All units are designed and built to high standards to withstand the rigors of 24 hour per day 365 day per year operation with minimum downtime.
- Air Heater:
- Direct: oil or gas fired, or indirect: air to air
- Standard Sizes:
- 800mm diameter by 1.8m long to 3.5m diameter by 14m long, and larger as required.